Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can still remember him

I can still remember him

I can still remember, the look in his eyes;
His face so bright, and his wonderful smile,
Which made me wonderstruck for a while.
The first time I saw him,
The day was june nine,
I had never seen a person who was so divine.
He was a great person, a very nice man.
His hair was black, his colour was tan.
Shining bright eyes,
He was the best in all the guys.
A sweet innocent look on his face
But now those memories are in haze.
After being departed only sorrow
Is what has to remain
He is not with me and he has left me all in vain
I can see his visage,
In the form of an image
Oh I hope he was here with me, near me.
I hope I will meet him and only 'he',
Poetry © by Anukriti
Poem Submitted by Anukriti




      Hello stranger

Hello stranger,
I see your face in a big croud.
Hellow stranger,
you brouht home memorys I forgot.
Good bye stranger
Poetry © by unknown
Poem Submitted by Unknown

     
         The risk of loving

There is a risk involved in everything,
Every time you share a smile,
Everytime you shed a tear,
You are opening yourself up to hurt.

Some people tread slowly through life,
Avoiding the risk closeness brings,
Sidestepping the things they can't understand,
turning away from those who care too long,
those who hold too tightly.

There is never an easy way to love.
You cannot approach it cautiously,
It will not wait for you to arm yourself,
It does not care if you turn away,
It is every where,
It is every thing.

Love is the greatest of all risks,
It is not reliable,
it is not cautious,
It is not sympathetic.
It strikes the strongest of minds
and brings them to there knees with one blow.

Even in the best of times love hurts.
It hurts to need,
It hurts to belong,
It hurts to be the other part of someone
without either of your consent.
But from the moment it over takes you...
It hurts worse to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment